Friday 8 February 2013

Holy Snow

It is crazy out there today. It started snowing around 6:00am and is still snowing, it's nearly 5:00pm. We've shoveled numerous times and you can't even tell. Cray cray I tell you. And Ontario peeps are shocked because we haven't had a snowfall like this in years! Our winters have been mild with little to no snow. I remember running so much during the winter last year, in a t-shirt! And this year it's been really cold and now a lot of snow.

I was planning on going to Crossfit this morning but I would have had to walk, and the snow is up to my knees so I decided against it. So I woke up and did a at home WOD from Tina at Carrots 'N Cake:

10 Rounds for Time:

10 Air Squats
10 Push-Ups
10 Sit-Ups

It took me around 12 minutes, but I think I did 11 rounds. I messed up the counting and did an extra one just in case. It did make me sweat so I consider it a good one!


I'll upload a picture of what it looks like outside later, but for now I'll leave you a picture of the snow pup (with horrible iPod quality). He loves the snow, he just sticks his whole face right in!


No comments:

Post a Comment