Sunday 11 November 2012

Third times the charm?

Good afternoon! I just came back from a sweaty 4 mile run. It's surprisingly  very warm out in November, I wore shorts and a t-shirt! Over the past couple weeks in Ontario it's been chilly, but today feels like a spring day. I love it. Gotta soak it up while you can!

At 11am I had my third driving lesson. My previous one went horrible. I made so many mistakes, my instructor kept telling me I was going to fail and I just felt like crying. However this one went awesome! I drove to another city (which has very tight and narrow one way streets) and didn't mess up. I made a few errors but nothing major. That G2 test has nothing on me! Unless there's parallel parking, then maybe. I have yet to learn that. Wish me luck on that one.

I've gotta go stretch, shower, ice, foam roll and walk the pup. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment